[bc-gnso] FW: Audiocast details and Agenda for 28 October GNSO Council Meeting

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Oct 22 22:08:35 UTC 2010

Thank you, Chair, for sending this on.  I am planning to listen in to hear
the discussion about Items 4 Voting Procedures and 5 Declaration of Interest
as I am a member of the WT that worked on those procedures.

There are a lot of issues on the agenda that I am sure members would like to
get, or give, input on, as was discussed at the BC Washington meeting
earlier this month.  I understood from those discussions that regularly
scheduled member calls were a welcome way forward and that they would take
place prior to council calls in order for members to give our councilors
direction on how the constituency feels about the various agenda items.  I
recognize that it is probably too short notice for the October 28th GNSO
Council Meeting, but can you and Steve please let us know your thoughts on
where we go from here?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

RA