[bc-gnso] climbing down out of the high branches

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Jun 27 12:37:57 UTC 2011

hi all,

i'm posting this note to the same lists that i posted my "stepping back for a while" rant to last week.

as i said during the public-comment period last Thursday, i'm sortof like a small furry animal that couldn't handle the situation on the ground.  so i ran up into the high branches and started pooping on everybody below.  sorry about that.

wiser heads have prevailed upon me to keep at the work, and i've agreed to do that.  my main focus will be the work of the DSSA group, as the others have pretty much wrapped up.  i'm still just as cranky about the situation with the bottom-up decision-making process but i've decided not to punish my DSSA co-chairs by leaving them holding the bag for all the work they were counting on me for.

thanks to all who reached out, including those who twisted my arm.  guilt is a good motivator.  :-)

mikey

phone 	651-647-6109
fax  		866-280-2356
web 	http://www.haven2.com
handle	OConnorStP (ID for public places like Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc.)