[bc-gnso] Durban Schedule now online

Benedetta Rossi bc-secretariat at icann.org
Tue Jun 25 19:59:36 UTC 2013

Dear BC members,

Please note that the complete Durban meeting schedule is now posted on the
ICANN website, here: http://durban47.icann.org/full-schedule

I would like to take this opportunity to remind members to please let me
know the following information asap:

.         Arrival/Departure dates

.         Hotel name

.         Contact details on site

.         Guests

.         Confirm whether you are a French speaker

I will send out the BC annotated agenda for BC members asap, but in the
meantime please note the following meetings for the BC & CSG:

Sunday, July 14th, 2013:

.         8:00 am - 9:00 am: CSG Closed meeting with GNSO Board members Bill
Graham and Bruce Tonkin.

.         4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Sunday CSG closed session - Preparation for
CSG/Board session on Tuesday

Monday, July 15th, 2013

.         Lunch time slot: BC Closed Meeting

Tuesday, July 16th, 2013:

.         8:00 am - 9:30 am: Cross Constituency Breakfast with GAC

.         9:30 am - 11:00: CSG Open Meeting

.         10.30 - 11.00: CSG Session with the SSAC to discuss SSAC reports
53, 57, 58. The report on dotless domains being of particular concern.

.         11:15 am - 12:15 pm: CSG Meeting with the Board

.         1:15 pm - 4:30 pm: BC Open Meeting

.         6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Informal CSG drinks with the NCSG at the Hilton
Rivets Bar. Details to be confirmed.

Wednesday, July 17th, 2013:

.         Lunch time slot: BC Closed meeting in preparation for the Public
Forum.

Thank you,

--

Kind Regards,