[bc-gnso] Outline for discussion of RAA comments today

Hansen, Anjali AHansen at council.bbb.org
Thu May 2 15:21:56 UTC 2013

That's okay Gabi, we'll circulate comments after this call and you can still provide feedback.

Anjali Karina Hansen  Deputy General Counsel

Tel: 703-247-9340
Fax: 703-276-0634
Email: ahansen at council.bbb.org<mailto:ahansen at council.bbb.org>
bbb.org<http://www.bbb.org/>  Start With Trust(r)

Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.
3033 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 600
Arlington, VA  22201

For consumer tips, scams and alerts: Read our blog
<http://www.bbb.org/blog/>Find us on: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/bbb_us> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Better-Business-Bureau-US/25368131403> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1917928&trk=anet_ug_grppro> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/BBBconsumerTips> | Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbb_us>

This message is a private communication, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender by reply email and then delete the message from your system without printing, copying or forwarding it. Thank you.