[bc-gnso] Business Constituency (BC) comment on Evolving the Governance of the Root Server System

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Fri Aug 9 19:39:33 UTC 2019

Congrats to the drafters.

I particularly like the Suggestion, as per our recent discussions it has become more than clear that well-defined target dates need to be established.

Regards,
--
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer [www.markwd.website]
In partnership with AR-TARC and the Brazilian Association of Software Companies (ABES)