[bc-gnso] [Board-Ops-Team] Business Constituency (BC) follow-up regarding DNS abuse discussions at ICANN66

Wendy Profit wendy.profit at icann.org
Wed Dec 11 23:02:08 UTC 2019

Dear Claudia Selli,

Thank you for your letter dated 9 December to the ICANN Board of Directors from the Business Constituency following conversations in Montréal at ICANN66 regarding DNS Abuse.

We are hereby acknowledging receipt of the letter; and confirming the letter has been forwarded to the full Board. We have also forwarded it internally for further processing.

Thank you,

Wendy Profit
ICANN
Board Operations Senior Manager