[bc-gnso] ICANN67 Schedule Posted

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Sat Feb 29 04:57:50 UTC 2020

ICANN had a call today with SO/AC leaders and here’s the ICANN67 remote  participation schedule:

On 2/28/20, 11:24 PM, tanzanica.king at icann.org<mailto:tanzanica.king at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear Community Leaders:

Thank you for all of your work to get final revisions for the ICANN67 agenda to us today. We are pleased to inform you that the ICANN67 Virtual Community Forum Schedule is now posted on the public website at https://schedule.icann.org.

In addition to the changes you provided for the schedule, we also made a change on Thursday to the Q&A with ICANN Org Executive Team. The Q&A will run from 15:45-16:45, followed by the Board Meeting from 1645-1745. While this makes for a slightly longer day, it resolves previously identified conflict with EPDP and SubPro, and provides an opportunity for everyone to participate.

Again, thank you for working with us to turn the schedule around in such a short timeframe. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the final agenda and have a relaxing weekend!

Best regards,

Tanzanica