[bylaws-coord] Agreed text for the first sentence of the Mission

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Apr 20 15:00:20 UTC 2016

Whatever we go with please note that the comma after ³Domain Name System²
has to go to make sure that the verb (coordinates) applies to the second
clause

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>