[bylaws-coord] Planning for CCWG Bylaws Meeting: March 23rd - 25th, Los Angeles California

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Mar 11 19:41:53 UTC 2016

From: Gregory, Holly [mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com]

Subject: Planning for CCWG Bylaws Meeting: March 23rd - 25th, Los Angeles California

Dear Bylaw Drafting Team:

Two important items to confirm as we prepare for our meeting in California on March 23 through the 26th:

1.      First,  we understand that the primary focus will be on the bylaws that relate to the CCWG proposal.  We may need a separate session for CWG-related bylaws and for the PTI articles and bylaws.  Please confirm that that is your understanding as well.

2.      Second,  we suggest that the dress code be casual.

We have reserved a large conference room and several break out rooms at our LA office - address below.  We will provide breakfast and lunch each day and can have dinner brought in if necessary.  If there are special dietary needs please let my assistant, Barbara-Ann Tunau (copied above), know.

Should you or a member of your team need a convenient hotel, Sidley has a special rate at the Biltmore which is vey close to the office.  We also have a special rate at  Hilton Checkers, which is also convenient to the office.  Please use our firm's name when you make your reservation to request the special rate.

As we approach the meeting, we will need the names of those attending for our security desk, but that can all firm up in the next week.

Here is the address:

555 West Fifth Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Tel: (213) 896-6000

See you soon.
Holly

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice Group
Sidley Austin LLP
787 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
+1 212 839 5853