[bylaws-coord] Bylaws drafting resources

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat Mar 12 12:10:08 UTC 2016

Thanks Rosemary.  I am sure that will be helpful.  Regards, Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Mar 2016, at 9:20 PM, Rosemary E. Fei via bylaws-coord <bylaws-coord at icann.org<mailto:bylaws-coord at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear John and Samantha:

In case they are useful to you, I’m forwarding you a document (clean and marked versions) that we shared with Sidley, with our thoughts at Adler Colvin as of January 10 on bylaws provisions needed to address the transition from multiple to single designator governance, including the explanatory cover email from Stephanie Petit, below.  This has not previously been shared with the CCWG in any form.

I’m also attaching a memo we did in early November regarding implementation of the Empowered Community, which informed the Third Proposal, but details of the content were not incorporated in the Third Proposal.  I know you have access to this in the CCWG archive, but perhaps this email will be more convenient.

I hope your travels back from Marrakech are uneventful and safe.

Rosemary

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com<mailto:rfei at adlercolvin.com>
www.adlercolvin.com<http://www.adlercolvin.com>

Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.