[bylaws-coord] IRP Bylaws

John Jeffrey john.jeffrey at icann.org
Fri Mar 18 01:28:07 UTC 2016

Thanks, we are in receipt of your revisions to the IRP-related bylaws and will review in preparation for next week’s discussion.  Accordingly, in the full rough draft we will deliver tomorrow, we will include your language and a note that we will still be reviewing it before our meeting next week.

John Jeffrey
General Counsel & Secretary, ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, California  90094-2536
direct dial - +1.310.301.5834
mobile - +1.310.404.6001
JJ at ICANN.org <mailto:JJ at ICANN.org>