[bylaws-coord] Process questions re Bylaws Coordination Group and recent draft review

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Mar 19 21:46:28 UTC 2016

On Mar 19, 2016, at 2:26 PM, John Jeffrey <john.jeffrey at icann.org<mailto:john.jeffrey at icann.org>> wrote:

John,

My understanding (and someone please correct me if I missed something) is that feedback should be provided to the Bylaws Coordination Group or to the Sidley Adler or ICANN teams, for inputs to the discussions on Wed-Fri this week.

Acknowledged.

The Wed-Fri meetings are lawyer coordination sessions in LA, and are face to face among the three lawyer teams. In the late afternoon of eachday there will be a call with the Bylaws Coordination Group, to discuss progress and open questions identified.

There might be calls set up separately with the Bylaws Coordination Group to address open issues identified by the lawyer coordination sessions/discussions.

Much clearer - thanks.

On your other question, my understanding is that we are tasked with a reorganization of the Bylaws, but making changes necessary and those related clean up points to facilitate implementation of the proposals.

Understood - I will scope my review efforts to aspects directly related to the implementation.
/John