[bylaws-coord] question re bylaws implementation

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Mar 24 18:17:03 UTC 2016

Becky -

If we must take that approach, it should be a simple as possible while still being complete -

	"facilities the development of global number registry policies by
         the affected community and other related tasks as agreed with
         the RIRs.”

This would allow ICANN and the RIRs to continue to work together in the administration
of global number resources without requiring revisiting the bylaws as the specific tasks
change.

/John