[bylaws-coord] [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Human Rights Transition Provision: Bylaws Section 27.3(a)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:48:39 UTC 2016

Dear Niels
Thank you very much for yr message
May you pls advise why you separate GAC from other chartering organisations ?
Why such discrimination is made?
Do you associate yourself with those who clearly and openly wish to exclude GAC from any and all process?
I am surprised to hear from you differentiating GAC from other chartering organisations
Is GAC a step child compared with other SO/AC?
I just do not understand why GAC should be treated different from other chartering organisations?
Regards
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone