[bylaws-coord] Interim Relief in Reconsideration Context

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed May 4 15:36:06 UTC 2016

I personally do not think that the reconsideration process lends itself to some sort of interim stay mechanism.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>