[bylaws-coord] [CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Human Rights Transition Provision: Bylaws Section 27.3(a)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:11:27 UTC 2016

Dear All ,
Notwithstanding the fantastic and invaluable job done by Bylaws coordination team,due yo a very heavy workload and voluminous documentation, on the one hand, and time constraint, on the other hand, there may be eventual missing point or unintended consequence of transforming the supplemental CCWG Proposal into the Legal Terms .which could change the objectives of the draft, we need to consider including a disclaimer at the beginning or at the end if the draft indicating that:
The final text of work stream 2 may  have eventual impact/ bearing on  some provisions of the Bylaws as finalised on the activities of work stream 1.
To this effect, once the text of work stream 2 is finalised,it may be necessary to review of Bylaws in order to take into account any eventual impact / bearing of work stream 2 on the Bylaws
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone