[bylaws-coord] Next steps for Bylaws drafting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon May 23 18:13:27 UTC 2016

Dear All,
Pls advise the nature and participants of the information call as pointed
out by Theresa
"26 May at 21:00 UTC - Board will hold an information call to review
comments received and consider any suggested changes to the draft bylaws"
Is it an open call in which CCWG PARTICIPANTS COULD ATTEND /PARTICIPATE
*Regards*
*Kavouss *