[bylaws-coord] FW: Amendments to Articles of Incorporation

Rosemary E. Fei rfei at adlercolvin.com
Tue May 24 18:56:40 UTC 2016

Dear All:

In response to emails earlier today concerning the status of Articles amendments, I am forwarding the emails discussing the draft amendments to ICANN's Articles of Incorporation from April 1, together with a clean copy of the proposed revised Articles, and one showing changes marked against the current Articles, each in both Word and pdf formats.

The change Steve DelBianco asked about is found in Article 7.

We leave it to you to decide to whom this draft should be circulated, and when.

Rosemary and Holly

Rosemary E. Fei
Adler & Colvin
235 Montgomery Street, Suite 1220
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/421-7555 (phone)
415/421-0712 (fax)
rfei at adlercolvin.com
www.adlercolvin.com

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at rfei at adlercolvin.com, and delete all copies of this message and its attachments, if any.  Thank you.
Adler & Colvin is a San Francisco Green Business certified by the City and County of San Francisco. Please consider the environment before you print this email.