[bylaws-coord] Thanks to the combined legal team

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat May 28 01:09:12 UTC 2016

Hello Holly, Rosemary, and John,

Just a personal note to thank all three legal teams from Sidley, Adler and the ICANN legal team – in working together so constructively since Marrakech – to produce a draft set of bylaws and Articles of Incorporation, and also to respond quickly to suggestions for improvements as they came in over the last month.

I know for many of you this has meant giving up on weekends and family engagements, and I greatly appreciate that.

If there is some suitable industry legal award in the USA to cover such team work, I wold be happy to nominate you all!

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin