[Capacity-Building-WG] REMINDER / First At-Large Capacity Building Working Group

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:57:00 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Warm greetings! I bring you this greetings in the midst of a cyclone that
is battering Fiji yet I am excited to meet you all in a few hours as we
will discuss Capacity Building for the At Large. Thank you Staff
for organizing the Call.

Before Toronto and post Toronto, Chaitanya and I have been working on a
Master Spreadsheet (still incomplete) which is also on our Work Site on our
Wiki Space. Our Process Plan is posted alongside the Agenda which you can
access if you visit the Wiki Space.

Prior to the Meeting, I invite you to go through the Spreadsheet and
identify all possible indicators and information that may be useful for our
work.

Our meeting will happen shortly in a few hours time.

*At-Large Capacity Building Working Group* is scheduled on *Monday 17
> December 2012 at 2100 UTC.*
>
> For other times:
> *http://tinyurl.com/cpjwfly*

The Final Agenda and call details can be found via

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group+2012-12-17

Alternatively, you can use the shorter link (URL) visit:  *
http://tinyurl.com/cudtrdy*

> Adobe Connect:
> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alcb-wg/
> *
> *
> Wiki workspace:
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group
>

> I look forward to seeing you all in a few hours time.

Warm Regards,
Sala

*(Interim Chair)*

> From: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> Date: Monday, 10 December 2012 09:10
> To: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>, At-Large Capacity Building
> WG <capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> Subject: Reminder - DOODLE/ First At-Large Capacity Building Working Group
>

> Dear All,
>
> Please complete the attached Doodle poll to schedule the first call of the
> * At-Large Capacity Building Working Group.*
>
> http://doodle.com/24rw2yn7agsp8fr4
>

> Wiki workspace:
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>

> Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine and Julia Charvolen****
>
> ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC****
>
> E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>

> *One World, One Internet*