[Capacity-Building-WG] TR: [AFRI-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / At-Large WHOIS Briefing Call

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 18 15:32:55 UTC 2013

Dear Tijani,

I will be available to attend this webinar. I am sorry that I have missed the one of February 13 on IDN.

Yaovi

________________________________
 De : Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn>
À : 'At-Large Capacity Building WG' <capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Envoyé le : Dimanche 17 février 2013 16h53
Objet : [Capacity-Building-WG] TR: [AFRI-Discuss] Meeting Invitation / At-Large WHOIS Briefing Call

Dear Sala and WG members,

I do think we need all to follow the
webinar on whois planned for Wednesday 20 February (see bellow). It is
important for our working group since we were tasked by ALAC to prepare a
capacity building program on whois for the At-Large community. I may be unable
to attend the webinar because of a family issue, but will try. This webinar is
an important information gathering for the program we are supposed to prepare
(kind of question asked, level of understanding, etc.).

My
address tijani.benjemaa at fmai.orgis not working properly any more. Please use
one of the 2 following addresses: tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tnortijani.benjemaa@planet.tn
Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean
Federation of Internet Associations (FMAI)
Phone:  + 216 41 649
605
Mobile: + 216 98 330
114