[Capacity-Building-WG] At Large Capacity Building Spreadsheet

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:45:16 UTC 2013

Dear All,

As per our last meeting, you were asked to review the Spreadsheet and
identify whether the information from your respective regions is correct.
We were to have checked to see whether the entries were correct. This is
what you are to look for:-

   1. Cross check with your RALO websites to see whether all ALSes are in
   this spreadsheet, if they are not highlight which ones need to be added,
   noting that there are new ALSes that have recently joined At Large through
   joining the RALOs;
   2. Identify indicators such as primary and secondary languages spoken;
   3. By now, we should have completed [1] the verification process and
   checking;
   4. We need to now analyse this information and do our Trend Analysis.

I have asked the Staff to make some changes to the Wiko to allow us to
seamlessly work on the wiki and maximise our productivity in this area. For
now if there are things that you think should be updated in the
spreadsheet, please reply to this mailing list so that we can capture it,
until the wiki is ready for us.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala