[Capacity-Building-WG] Capacity Building WG session with Nora Abusitta

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 05:16:58 UTC 2013

Those who are eligible to attend from the online group are:

Chubasco
Natalia
Chaitanya
Maureen
Ali
Dev

Only one of these can attend, since Chaitanya has bowed out, that leaves 5. I would suggest discussing it amongst yourselves and confirming the name ASAP to Gisella.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad