[Capacity-Building-WG] Capacity Building WG session with Nora Abusitta

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Mon Jul 1 13:38:09 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Just to let you know that two members of the Capacity Building WG, Dev and Tijani, are attending this informal call. The idea was that they would be able to report back to the group.

Also, currently Nora and Chris are scheduled to speak during the ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session as well to the Academy WG in Durban. However, they are not currently scheduled to speak to the Capacity Building WG in Durban. Would the WG like to invite them?

Kind regards,
Heidi