[Capacity-Building-WG] CONTENT WG: GUIDELINES

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 06:01:24 UTC 2013

Dear all,
I quite happy to join the content sub group, though I would need more
assistance on how to progress further.
However, following Salanieta's preliminary thoughts, i took the cue and had
some contributions to make.
In developing content let us remember to:
- Ensure content accessibility to all (by ensuring the needs of person's
with disabilities are considered)..
we can follow the WCAG guidelines for the web content, at the same time we
need to consider that the content
is made more accessible by presenting in alternate languages.
- Simplicity and completeness of content must also be ensured so that the
target audience are not left with  loads of questions. It should be
presented in a way that is easy to understand and relate with.

I am quite enthusiastic about this work.
Regards,
Ronald Ojino

--
Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. A belief in God so assured
that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.