[Capacity-Building-WG] [Online]DOODLE - ICANN Online Education Platform

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 02:38:52 UTC 2013

Given the interest, if all the members of the Online Group would like to
attend the remote online meeting, I would encourage you too.

You can then coordinate a report back to the group or post it on the wiki.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Sala

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Satish, please fill in the doodle platform.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Sala
>

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Satish Babu <director at icfoss.in> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sala
>> I can join if the timing is reasonably.
>>
>> Also, I will be available at Durban, and would be happy to contribute in
>> any way to this group's activities (if you're planning anything there).
>>

>> satish
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro <
>> salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Online Group Members,
>>>
>>> Could you please discuss within and amongst yourselves and nominate one
>>> person to attend this call on the Working Group behalf with a view of
>>> reporting back to the CB WG.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards,
>>> Sala

>>> Suva