[Capacity-Building-WG] ONLINE informal call with Nora

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 23:16:28 UTC 2013

Dear All,

We have noted the large number of interest in attending the informal call. However, we will only be having one person from the list of volunteers in the Online Group who will be attending the call and reporting to the Group.

Could you discuss amongst yourselves and finalize who will be attending this call on our behalf? There has been interest from some such as Dev, Maureen etc. I hope that you have been working on your wikis to compile thoughts and considerations.

Once you have selected the person in your group, please inform us collectively and let Gisella know. All other names will be dropped from Gisella's list of people to dial out to.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad