[Capacity-Building-WG] Capacity Building WG Gentle Reminder

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:47:50 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Further to the earlier email, this is to confirm that volunteers from each
RALO will need to check that all the ALSes within their RALO is update and
that our spreadsheet had the updated list.

The link to the Wiki that contains your tasks is

https://community.icann.org/x/3oc3Ag

The links to the RALO ALSes is also within that link. By now, for those of
you who did not have wiki accounts, you would have received them including
a guide of how to navigate through the wiki.

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862

Twitter: @SalanietaT