[Capacity-Building-WG] Meeting Invitation/ Next At-Large Capacity Building Working Group

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Mar 25 16:21:47 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next At-Large Capacity Building Working Group is scheduled on Thursday
28 March 2013 at 1800 UTC.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/c9or5td

The draft agenda and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/5Z5wAg

Adobe Connect:
http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alcb-wg/

Wiki workspace:
https://community.icann.org/x/1Ic3Ag

Thank you.
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

One World, One Internet