[Capacity-Building-WG] Face to Face group

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun May 26 20:28:41 UTC 2013

Hi Yaovi and Oksana,

Great dialogue happening here. Encourage your group to list the countries that have ALS presence and identify the specific settings in the countries to host these CB face to face sessions.

Such as Russian IGF? Computer Societies or ISOC Cameroon chapter workshop or an Informatics Forum? Also look at things like ICT workshops happening in those countries. The guideline earlier was to show the different activities happening.

It is critical that you list all the African, European, Asian, Latin American, Carribean and the Pacific potential venues. This will require talking to your colleagues and engaging in discussion on some of these issues.

Keep the momentum going.

Sala

Sent from my iPad