[Capacity-Building-WG] FAQs for incoming ALAC members

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 18:45:32 UTC 2013

Dear ALAC, and At Large CBWG,

This probably exists but I thought all current and outgoing ALAC members and liaisons can put together a collection of notes for the incoming ALAC members and liaisons which can assist them in the carriage of their roles. This could be five points of what each ALAC member thinks is important in how they will facilitate their roles.

Let me know what you think. This can be consolidated and send to staff to send to ALAC.

Kind Regards,
Sala

Sent from my iPad