[Capacity-Building-WG] Teleconference

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:39:55 UTC 2013

Hi, While there was a suggestion to co-ordinate the surveys so that
ALSes wouldn't be confused being asked multiple surveys and thus
multiple links to visit, etc, there wasn't much enthusiasm for such
coordination.

Given that the ATLAS II survey has/was been updated offwiki and will
likely be finalised very soon, I suggest that the focus should be to
review (and approve) our capacity survey as-is without sharing at this
point.

Dev Anand