[Capacity-Building-WG] Fwd: [atlas-ii-survey] Possible Consolidation of the ATLAS II & Capacity WG Surveys ? (Was: Fwd: Survey)

Tijani BENJEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Sep 18 08:24:11 UTC 2013

Thank you Olivier

Tijani

De : capacity-building-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:capacity-building-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] De la part de
Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond
Envoyé : mardi 17 septembre 2013 19:25
À : At-Large Capacity Building WG
Objet : [Capacity-Building-WG] Fwd: [atlas-ii-survey] Possible Consolidation
of the ATLAS II & Capacity WG Surveys ? (Was: Fwd: Survey)

Dear Capacity Building WG members,

please be so kind to see below, for your information, the message sent to
the ATLAS II Survey Team.
Kind regards,

Olivier

[atlas-ii-survey] Possible Consolidation of the ATLAS II & Capacity WG
Surveys ? (Was: Fwd: Survey)

Tue, 17 Sep 2013 19:29:15 +0200

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond  <mailto:ocl at gih.com> <ocl at gih.com>

atlas-ii-survey at atlarge.icann.org
<mailto:atlas-ii-survey at atlarge.icann.org>
<atlas-ii-survey at atlarge.icann.org>

Dear all,

please be so kind to find the email in which Tijani Ben Jemaa has suggested
the following:

- merge the ATLAS II survey with the ALS Capacity building survey
- re-arrange the survey into sub-sections separating the questions aimed at
satisfying the needs of the ATLAS II and the needs of the Capacity Building
WG

I must admit that I was initially quite sceptical about joining the two
surveys together because I was worried that it would take too much time...
and that it would end up being way too large.
But Tijani's suggestion that it is in 3 parts was a very welcome suggestion.
This way, we have the questions very clear.

The two input documents, are at:

At-Large Capacity Building WG Survey Group Workspace
https://community.icann.org/x/uiF-Ag

ATLAS II Consolidated Draft
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41884975/Draft-Questionnair
e_ATLASII_ded_6_8_13.doc?version=1
<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41884975/Draft-Questionnai
re_ATLASII_ded_6_8_13.doc?version=1&modificationDate=1379010090000>
&modificationDate=1379010090000

Since we need to move quickly on this, please let us know if this proposal
is good for you.
Staff will shortly send a Doodle poll to arrange the next Atlas II Survey
call where a decision will be made and a final version of the survey be
produced - ready to send to all of our ALSes. Meanwhile, At-Large Staff are
already updating the list of ALS representatives.

Kind regards,

Olivier