[Capacity-Building-WG] Survey

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Tue Sep 24 00:51:06 UTC 2013

Hello,

as some of you may recall, I was originally against merging these surveys and outlined my arguments before. In the meantime, there were some strong arguments for merging them brought forward by Tijani and others and I noted that under the given circumstances (narrow timing, avoiding confusion etc.) it might be a sort of "best" solution, if it's properly done and explained / communicated. And I think that this solution will find a broad majority among the two sub-groups.

As said before, I have very limited Internet access this week here in Lisbon and I cannot assure my availability for tomorrow's call. From the ATLAS II Survey sub-group there is a good *revised draft* from Dharma on the table what should be discussed as the input from our side.

Wish you all the best for your call.
Regards,
Wolf

EuroDIG Secretariat