[Capacity-Building-WG] [Atlas-ii] Survey

Jean-Jacques Subrenat jjs at fastmail.fm
Sat Sep 28 05:53:43 UTC 2013

Dear Tijani,
That's a good, thorough survey.
Indeed, "we're on the right way".
Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.

----- Mail original -----
De: "Tijani BENJEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>
À: atlas-ii at atlarge-lists.icann.org, "At-Large Capacity Building WG" <capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Envoyé: Samedi 28 Septembre 2013 07:04:35
Objet: [Atlas-ii] Survey

Dear all,

Please find attached the final version of the consolidated survey as modified according to the comments received by mail and those of the Tuesday call.

Heidi, please transmit it to the language service for translation to French and Spanish.

Matt proposed BigPulse for the survey, and I find it a wise choice because we have experience with BigPulse and Matt is familiar with their system.

Also, when translated, can Dev and Matt put it in the online format to be handled by BigPulse?

I think we are on the right way.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations ( FMAI )

Phone: + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114

Fax: + 216 70 853 376