[Capacity-Building-WG] [Atlas-ii] Survey

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 19:48:40 UTC 2013

Tijani.

Many kudos and thanks for finalising this.

-ed

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 1:53 AM, Jean-Jacques Subrenat <jjs at fastmail.fm>wrote:

> Dear Tijani,
> That's a good, thorough survey.
> Indeed, "we're on the right way".
> Best regards,
> Jean-Jacques.

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.