[Capacity-Building-WG] Presentation for Capacity Building Session on Communcations for April 17 2014

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Apr 17 07:21:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for this, Dev.

Please be so kind to find my suggestions as follows:

Slide 7: Tijani's country is Tunisia, not Tunisa (I know you've taken
this from the ALAC page which contains this typo and has been so for a
while despite my comments) On that same page, what order are the ALAC
names using? By alphabetical order of First name? Last Name?

Why are conference calls split between P. 10, 11, 12 and P. 25 & 26?
Also why is the Adigo call page also separate on P. 33 and where are
"dial-outs" explained?

Kind regards,

Olivier

On 17/04/2014 04:34, Dev Anand Teelucksingh wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Please find attached the presentation done by me and Nathalie
> Peregrine for the Capacity building Session on Communications for
> April 17 2014.
>
> Any last minute corrections before the call are welcomed :-)
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Dev Anand Teelucksingh

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html