[Capacity-Building-WG] Pre-ATLAS II Capacity Building Programme

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Thu Apr 17 11:24:10 UTC 2014

Maureen,

I fully agree with you, and it will be better to make them specific; my only
problem is that I have to ask the trainers to establish those sheets, and at
this late moments, I really hesitate to ask them.

But we may ask about how the trainees feel: understand well the content? If
not, what are the parts that they don’t understand? This may give us almost
the same result without asking the trainers for more efforts (they are
volunteers as well).

The other WG members: please comment

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA