[Capacity-Building-WG] Pre-ATLAS II Capacity Building Programme

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:05:56 UTC 2014

Good day to all,
   I fully agree with Maureen.
  Tijani, the evaluation sheet as i can see is very basic and simple and we
should not go beyond this to make it easy for all parties , presenter and
attendees as well as reviewer.
regards

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
> wrote:

>  Maureen,
>

> I fully agree with you, and it will be better to make them specific; my
> only problem is that I have to ask the trainers to establish those sheets,
> and at this late moments, I really hesitate to ask them.
>

> But we may ask about how the trainees feel: understand well the content?
> If not, what are the parts that they don’t understand? This may give us
> almost the same result without asking the trainers for more efforts (they
> are volunteers as well).
>

> The other WG members: please comment

> *Tijani BEN JEMAA*
>
> Executive Director
>
> Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations (*FMAI*)
>
> Phone:  + 216 41 649 605
>
> Mobile: + 216 98 330 114
>
> Fax:       + 216 70 853 376

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com