[Capacity-Building-WG] 2015 Program

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:41:04 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

You all have good points. The issue is "communication". Going forward, I
would suggest that the Working Group creates a Survey Monkey which it can
send to its members.

Tijani is right. It is expected that representatives from RALOs need to
gather feedback from their respective constituencies but since that is not
currently the case, suggest a Google form or Survey Monkey to be done.
Fatima is also right in terms of the importance of ensuring voice of
grassroots dictates their preference.

Regards to all,
Sala

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn