[Capacity-Building-WG] Capacity Building Webinar_Updated program & online Evaluation Sheet
tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Tue Nov 18 12:11:38 UTC 2014
I have updated the draft capacity building webinars program (till June
2015) and listed the whole topics proposed by Olivier, Fatima and LACRALO:
ICANN & Human Rights
Will be confirmed as soon as the speakers confirm their availability
IANA Functions (standards, Numbering and Naming)
Briefing on ICANN 52
SO-AC Leaders / Staff
Understanding and distinguishing among cyber activities
IANA Functions stewardship transition
Mohamed Al Bashir
Jean Jacques Subrenat
Olivier Crépin Leblond
Enhancing ICANN Accountability and Governance
TLD Universal Acceptance
Security and Stability
In addition to these sessions, any other emerging or urgent issue can be
added besides the monthly briefing.
Additional proposed topics
· Policy Development Process
· Future of the Internet Governance
· Accountability and its processes composed of the ICANN-side
reviews as well as about the ATRT, ATRT2 etc
· Privacy/WHOIS/NextGen RDS,
· Appraisal of the new gTLD program (how many delegations, what the
current issues are, like Geographic names and restricted strings etc.),
· Compliance - how do to complain if I have issues with WHOIS
· How does the ccNSO work? Who are members, how is the council
taking decisions, where does it do policy?
· How do I get involved in Numbers Policy? How does this affect me?
How do I get busy in RIR policy making?
· Where are we with IDNs? Is there more work needed? Can I help?
· ICANN Bylaws
· At-Large RoP
· CWG: how works
· Consensus: what means.
· PDP in GNSO
· GAC and Internet end users
· ccNSO (ccTLDs) and Internet end users
· Safety and risk management in Internet
· UDRP and URS
· Trademarks and domain names
· Internet Protocols and standards
· Monitoring, blocking and filtering and DNS
· ICANN Grants Data Retention Waiver: Data Retention Specification
of the 2013 RAA
· AUCTION RULES FOR NEW GTLDS VERSION 2014-11-03
· WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report
· Implementation of WHOIS Review Team Recommendations
· IDN ccNSO Policy Development Process
· ICANN: Dispute Resolution Options
· IANA: DNSSEC Information
· Security, Stability and Resiliency of the DNS
· Universal Acceptance
· Groups and constituencies in ICANN and their functions
· Dispute resolution mechanism on domain names
· ICANN structure and its working groups: composition and functions
· ICANN and its relation with users and Internet community.
Mechanisms of interaction and opportunities of participation
· Understanding of action mechanisms in the multi-stakeholder scheme
Please rank the so-called topics in your preference order in order to use
them for the remaining period of 2015 and beyond.
On the other hand, and under my request, Ariel has kindly prepared an online
evaluation sheet. Please test it out:
Please provide your feedback as soon as possible, not later than Tuesday 25
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the capacity-building-wg