[Capacity-Building-WG] Canceled: At-Large Capacity Building Working Group
petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:40:07 UTC 2014
Why the confusing signals please?
* Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
* International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association-UK (NNCA-UK)
* President Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria-DNAN
* Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
* Designated Focal Person,United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations-CONGO
* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO
* Fellow, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
* Fellow, Open Society Institute-OSI Budapest
* Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
* Facebook: Peters Omoragbon.
* Skype: Petersomoragbon2
* Twitters: Peters Omoragbon
On Tuesday, 9 September 2014, 9:18, ICANN Policy Calendar <PolicyCalendar at icann.org> wrote:
Further to the Doodle poll, the next At-Large Capacity Building Working Group is scheduled on Thursday 11 September 2014 at 19:00 UTC.
For other times:
The draft agenda (TO BE UPDATED) and call details are available at:
Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Terri Agnew
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
capacity-building-wg mailing list
capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the capacity-building-wg