[Capacity-Building-WG] NEW DOODLE / Capacity Building WG call next week

Fatima Cambronero fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:52:52 UTC 2015

Dear Gisella,

Thanks for your email.
The week of the Doodle pool is the same week of the LACIGF and the eLAC in
Mexico.
I will be attending those meetings as member of the LACIGF Program
Committee, so I cannot attend to any ICANN meeting that week.
Please note my apologies in advance.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Fatima

>:

> Dear Gisella,
>
> I will be out for vacation from July 30th - August 15 and will have
> limited access to Internet. I am not filling the doodle, but whenever you
> decide the date and time and if I may, I will join, otherwise, please, note
> my apologies.
>
> Thanks
>
> Siranush
>
> ------------------------------
> From: Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
> To: capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org; devtee at gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 21:00:24 +0000
> Subject: [Capacity-Building-WG] NEW DOODLE / Capacity Building WG call
> next week
>
> Dear All,
>
>  Due to a scheduling conflict next week, we have initiated a NEW Doodle
> poll for the Capacity Building working group for the following week (week
> commencing 03 August).
>
>  Please complete this NEW Doodle poll and apologies for any inconvenience.
>
>  http://doodle.com/mwxdihzpa2fiemy6
>
>  Thank you and have a lovely weekend!
> Kind regards,
> Gisella
>
>   From: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> Date: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 18:54
> To: At-Large Capacity Building WG <
> capacity-building-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, "devtee at gmail.com" <
> devtee at gmail.com>
> Cc: At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
> Subject: DOODLE / Capacity Building WG call next week
>
>   Dear All,
>
>  Please complete the attached Doodle poll to schedule a Capacity Building
> working group call next week.
>
>  The main purpose of this call is to discuss how best to coordinate and
> collaborate in the development of future At-Large capacity building
> webinars held by the RALOs as well the Capacity Building WG.
>

>  http://doodle.com/25kk6prfrvr6iwqe
>
>  Thank you.
>     Regards,
>
>  Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> Peregrine and Terri Agnew
>  ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
>  E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
>  Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
> atlarge <https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
>  Twitter: @ <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge
> <https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
>

>  *One World, One Internet*

*Fatima Cambronero*
Abogada
Argentina/México

Phone: Argentina: +54 9351 5282 668 - México: +52 (55) 3018 2066
Twitter: @facambronero
Skype: fatima.cambronero