[Capacity-Building-WG] [ALAC] 2017 Capacity Building

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Fri Nov 25 15:37:00 UTC 2016

Hi Tijani

 After this year dealing with this region related to new gTLDs, I am still seeing lack of knowledge on this topic- simple questions are not yet understood loke – how Works this structure? What is registry, registrar, reseller, ISPs, Nics,  generic names, cc names.. what is ICANN and what it does?

These training courses – introductories – shall become available to schools, universities and in diferente languages to allow students to access it.

Lots of kisses

Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados

Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004