[Capacity-Building-WG] Meeting Invitation / At-Large Capacity Building Working Group on Thursday, 12 January at 17:00 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 9 17:39:52 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the next At-Large Capacity Building Working Group is scheduled on Thursday, 12 January 2017 at 17:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

Conference ID:

English: 1638

Dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

For other times:  http://tinyurl.com/gwdyb7n

The agenda (to be updated) and call details are available at:    https://community.icann.org/x/b7HDAw

Adobe Connect: https://participate.icann.org/alcb-wg/

Wiki workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/1Ic3Ag

Thank you.

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew, Yeşim Nazlar and Evin Erdoğdu
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=iy_Uo42YhwIQhHWGCp9Y0B4s0kmMg_Y2q0zR7mQq-ig&s=hBH0FJFc6U54cFN9eEYOUScOU3yL9u-zcuN-qJTwHY0&e=>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D20FF4.6D68B060]

Dear All,

Please complete the doodle poll to schedule the next At-Large Capacity Building Working Group.

http://doodle.com/poll/5eec58iayp5y5kpy

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

This doodle will close on Monday, 09 January 2017.

Kind regards,

Terri