[Capacity-Building-WG] Topics for 2018 and membership renewal

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sun Nov 19 08:43:13 UTC 2017

Hello all,

in order to choose new topics, it is worth remembering all of the topics
that have been treated in the past. These can be found on:

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Program+-+2015
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Program+-+2016
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Program+-+2017

Note to Staff: where is this page going?
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Activities+and+Tools
It has not been updated in over a year.

Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 19/11/2017 00:59, Tijani BEN JEMAA wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> As we are approaching the new year, I would like to ask you please to
> provide the topics you believe are for interest to our community to
> learn about or top deepen its knowledge.
>
> For 2017, we programmed 9 webinars, but we skipped the one about the
> KSK keys roll over because the rollover that was planned for October
> 2017 has been postponed, and we wanted the webinar to be close to the
> event for the best effect, and now, we are also skipping another
> webinar about Current Security Trends Impacting Registrants and
> End-Users because the speakers couldn’t make it. they promised to do
> it in 2018.
>
> On the other hand, I would like you to confirm your will to continue
> being member of the WG by 15 December 2017. I will also open a call
> for membership for other people who want to join. By 15 December, we
> will have the new composition of the CB WG.
> In January 2018, we will have a call to welcome the newcomers and
> to select the chair of the WG (the current one can be or not be
> selected for a new term).
>
> In summary, please give a list of topics for the 2018 program and
> confirm your membership by 15 December 2017.

> *Tijani BEN JEMAA*
> Chair
> At-Large Capacity Building Working Group
> Phone: +216 98 330 114
>             +216 52 385 114

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD
http://www.gih.com/ocl.html