[Capacity-Building-WG] final request for comments - CB strategy 2019 - suggested deadline Feb. 3rd

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:24:42 UTC 2019

Dear Joanna, colleagues, hi!
For the start let me note and thank for great discussion and the perfect
design of the workflow in which i am so grateful to participate.

I have an suggestion or a question. I write about it here (not in Doc),
because i see it at the crossing points of O&E and CB.
So. What if we will consider the participation in general scale of our work:
- our MOU partners
- our ALSs
- RIRs
In my point of view we should not just attract them to deeply involving in
O&E/CB events, but invite to exchange the experience, share an unique
knowledge or expand the ICANN learning area.
Or it already means (as the source of resources) or we may to put this
point into our discussion.

What are  you thinking about it?

Sincerely yours,
Natalia Filina

Member of ISOC
Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

   1.

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow,
Russian Federation