[Capacity-Building-WG] CB Strategy 2019 - a kind request for approval

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:50:19 UTC 2019

Dear all,

following Daniel’s example, I would  like to present the Capacity Building
Strategy before we all take off for Kobe. Thank you to everyone who fueled
the informed discussion and the trust you put in the CB WG. I am very much
looking forward to working with you towards the goals we have identified.

I would like to kindly ask you to look into and, hopefully, endorse the CB
Strategy. Following what seems to be an established custom, please kindly
consider to endorse the strategy by replying to the thread. The next step
would be to offer it to ALAC for their approval.

Kind regards,

Joanna Kulesza

Capacity Building Working Group co-chair