[Capacity-Building-WG] CB Strategy 2019 - a kind request for approval

Jasper Mangwana mangwana.jasper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 20:18:01 UTC 2019

Dear Joana,

The document is great, we can start with it but adjust where necessary but
however the raised concerns can be resolved if possible.

Kind Regards
Jasper Mangwana
Skype: mafeke3086

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 3:03 PM Barrack Otieno <otieno.barrack at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Joanna,
>
> Approved.
>
> I support the strategy in principle. Let us subject it to further
> discussions in KOBE. Can we have it as a google doc so that we can
> correct a few typos. I am mindful of the fact that not all of us are
> native English speakers.
>
> Regards
>
> On 3/4/19, Natalia Filina <filinafilka at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear Joanna, all
> >
> > Thank you very much for the opportunity to work together on this
> strategy.
> > It`s an excellent document. Also as the adding comments from Alberto,
> > Alfredo, Abdulkarim.
> >
> > I have a small question:
> > Do we need (or don`t) to mention the CB work for ATLASIII, as the part of
> > this Strategy and the part of activities with the current tasks of
> adoption
> > and selection of webinars and with a huge strategic focus - the
> leadership
> > ?
> >
> > Sincerely yours,
> > Natalia Filina
> >
> > Member of ISOC
> > Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
> > https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
> > https://individualusers.org/
> >
> > ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement
> >
> >    1.
> >

> > +7 906 722 54 61
> > Moscow,
> > Russian Federation
> >

> > пн, 4 мар. 2019 г. в 13:50, Alfredo Calderon <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
> >:
> >
> >> Dear all:
> >>
> >> Since the document is a strategy document, the implementation process
> >> will
> >> include:
> >>
> >>    - "Hot topics" per RALO, therefore a  Matrix has been suggested to
> >>    collect data per region.
> >>    - Timezone difference is a top issue on our implementation process:
> >>    some have suggested offering two sessions (same date or different
> >> dates) to
> >>    accommodate time constraints.
> >>    - Most webinars or formats to deliver Capacity Building will have the
> >>    aim to increase awareness among the At-Large community of different
> >> issues
> >>    that are within the remit of ICANN's mission and consider "How the
> >>    presentation and/or learning format increases 'leadership skills'.
> >> This
> >>    will be embedded within the activities developed.
> >>
> >> We will involve and request ideas from all members of the At-Large of
> the
> >> Capacity Building WG to ensure we are successful in meeting our goal and
> >> objectives.
> >>
> >> Keep on the conversation so a 'strong programme' can be designed.
> >>
> >> Kind regards,
> >>
> >> [image: photo]
> >> *Alfredo Calderon*
> >> eLearning Consultant
> >>
> >> calderon.alfredo at gmail.com

> [...]

We will do what we can and that we cannot God will do it for us.