[Capacity-Building-WG] CB Strategy 2019 - a kind request for approval

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:34:19 UTC 2019

Dear Natalia,

thank you for the suggestion. I am not sure it is a part of the CB building
strategy, rather an additional task Alfredo and myself are trying to
support within the AtlasIII WG, but as always I am happy to hear other
thoughts.

Best to all,
Joanna

pon., 4 mar 2019 o 20:38 Natalia Filina <filinafilka at gmail.com> napisał(a):

> Dear Joanna, all
>
> Thank you very much for the opportunity to work together on this strategy.
> It`s an excellent document. Also as the adding comments from Alberto,
> Alfredo, Abdulkarim.
>
> I have a small question:
> Do we need (or don`t) to mention the CB work for ATLASIII, as the part of
> this Strategy and the part of activities with the current tasks of adoption
> and selection of webinars and with a huge strategic focus - the leadership
> ?
>
> Sincerely yours,
> Natalia Filina
>
> Member of ISOC
> Member of EURALO Individuals’ Association
> https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
> https://individualusers.org/
>
> ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement
>
>    1.
>

> +7 906 722 54 61
> Moscow,
> Russian Federation
>

> пн, 4 мар. 2019 г. в 13:50, Alfredo Calderon <calderon.alfredo at gmail.com>:
>
>> Dear all:
>>
>> Since the document is a strategy document, the implementation process
>> will include:
>>
>>    - "Hot topics" per RALO, therefore a  Matrix has been suggested to
>>    collect data per region.
>>    - Timezone difference is a top issue on our implementation process:
>>    some have suggested offering two sessions (same date or different dates) to
>>    accommodate time constraints.
>>    - Most webinars or formats to deliver Capacity Building will have the
>>    aim to increase awareness among the At-Large community of different issues
>>    that are within the remit of ICANN's mission and consider "How the
>>    presentation and/or learning format increases 'leadership skills'. This
>>    will be embedded within the activities developed.
>>
>> We will involve and request ideas from all members of the At-Large of the
>> Capacity Building WG to ensure we are successful in meeting our goal and
>> objectives.
>>
>> Keep on the conversation so a 'strong programme' can be designed.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> [image: photo]
>> *Alfredo Calderon*
>> eLearning Consultant
>>
>> calderon.alfredo at gmail.com
>>
>> http://aprendizajedistancia.blogspot.com | Skype: Alfredo_1212
>> <#m_-5099482012067564396_m_5652584657464542652_>
>> | wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon
>> <http://facebook.com/calderon.alfredo>
>> <http://pr.linkedin.com/in/acalderon52> <http://twitter.com/acalderon52>
>> <http://plus.google.com/u/0/103289446075444313762/posts>
>> <http://www.pinterest.com/acalderon/>
>> <http://www.slideshare.net/acalderon> <http://klout.com/#/acalderon52>
>> <http://wiseintro.co/alfredocalderon>
>>
>> IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
>> confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
>> have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
> [...]

Kind regards,
Joanna Kulesza
Joanna Kulesza, PhD
University of Lodz, Poland
ALAC / EURALO / Capacity Building Working Group Co-Chair
SOI: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Joanna+Kulesza+SOI
TT: @KuleszaJ